Turn your dessert into a double treat with almond pear tart and chunky honeycomb ice-cream.
- 1L vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 1 x 50g bar Nestle Violet Crumble, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 sheet (25 x 25cm) frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, just thawed (see tip)
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 x 410g can pear halves in natural juice, drained
- 35g (1/3 cup) flaked almonds
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Combine the ice-cream, Violet Crumble and honey in a large bowl. Return the mixture to the ice-cream container. Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 200