For a delicious accompaniment to almost any meal, whip up this creamy garlic aioli.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or rock salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- Process garlic, salt and egg yolks in the small bowl of a food processor until well combined.
- With motor running, slowly add oil through feed tube, processing to form a thick mayonnaise. Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in lemon juice and mustard. Add water according to taste. Cover surface with plastic wrap and refrigerate until required.