This speedy molten Nutella cake in a mug is quick, indulgent and delicious.
- 1/4 cup Sunbeam macadamia meal
- 2 tablespoons Dutch cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Combine the macadamia meal, cocoa powder and sugar in a medium bowl. Add the coconut oil, egg and milk and mix until smooth. Spoon 3/4 of the mixture into a 1 1/4 cups (310ml) capacity microwave safe mug. Spoon the Nutella into the centre and cover with the remaining cake mixture.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute (using a 1000 watt microwave).
- Serve sprinkled with icing sugar and topped with vanilla ice-cream. Take care, as cake will be hot.