All these super-decadent pancakes need is a dollop of cream and a dusting of cocoa on top! Serve with fresh fruit if desired.
- 4 eggs, separated
- 560g packet The Little Brownie Company triple choc fudge brownies mix
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites until firm peaks form.
- Combine brownie mix and flour in a bowl. Make a well. Add egg yolk, milk and 1/2 the egg white. Mix until combined. Fold in remaining egg white.
- Heat a large greased non-stick frying pan over low heat. Spoon 2 level tablespoons of mixture into pan, spreading slightly to form a round. Repeat to make 2 more pancakes. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until pancakes are firm on the bottom. Turn pancakes. Cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining mixture, greasing pan well in between each batch. Serve pancakes immediately.