Wow! You only need 4 ingredients to make this super chewy caramel peanut slice.
- 200g packet jersey caramels
- 1 1/4 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan. Line base and all sides with 2 layers of baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges.
- Cut caramels into quarters. Combine peanut butter, egg and sugar in a bowl. Stir in caramels. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Level top with a spatula. |
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden and top is just firm to touch. Cool completely in pan. Lift slice from pan. Serve cut into bars.