Chillies they're so hot right now, and ready to put some fiery flavour in your dishes.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 long green chillies, roughly chopped
- 2 coriander roots, washed, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1kg medium green king prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined lime wedges, to serve
- Process garlic, chilli, coriander root, green onion, sugar, fish sauce and lime juice until smooth.
- Preheat a lightly greased barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Cook prawns, tossing, for 3 to 4 minutes or until pink and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Add garlic mixture. Toss to combine. Serve prawn mixture with mango salsa (see related recipe) and lime wedges.