Sweet and sour Thai flavours are a top match for creamy avocados and meaty prawns.
- 2 avocados, halved, stone removed, peeled, thickly sliced
- 24 cooked prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, trimmed, peeled into ribbons
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- Divide the avocado, prawns and cucumber among serving bowls.
- Combine the lime juice, sugar and fish sauce in a small bowl. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Drizzle the lime mixture over the salad. Top with coriander sprigs and season with pepper.