This recipe is easy to make and really tasty! Try it out!
- 500g white fish fillets (barramundi, perch or ling), skin & bones removed, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh coriander leaves
- 1/2 bunch snake beans, trimmed, sliced
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber, halved lengthways, seeds removed, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- 100g snow peas, halved lengthways
- Place the fish in a food processor and process for 1-2 minutes or until a paste forms. Chop 1/2 cup of the coriander leaves. Combine the chopped coriander, snake beans, lime leaves, egg, curry paste, 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce and 1 1/2 tablespoons of fish sauce in a bowl with the fish paste.
- Use wetted hands to roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. In batches, cook the balls, turning, for 5-7 minutes or until golden. Drain on paper towel.
- Whisk the lime juice and remaining sweet chilli and fish sauce. Combine mint, cucumber, red onion, snow peas and remaining coriander leaves in a bowl. Scatter over the balls and serve drizzled with the dressing.