This recipe is easy to make and really tasty! Try it out!
- 400g orange sweet potato, peeled, washed
- 500g red rascal potatoes, unpeeled, washed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 4 (150g each) chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 2 cups frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a large roasting pan. Cut sweet potato and potatoes into wedges and place in pan. Add 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Arrange wedges in a single layer. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining oil and 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce in a bowl. Brush over both sides chicken. Place chicken on a lined baking tray. Place in oven under wedges. Roast chicken and wedges together for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from oven. Cover with foil and set aside.
- Increase oven to 230°C. Roast wedges for a further 10 minutes or until tender and golden. Place peas in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high (100%) for 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place chicken on plates. Drizzle with remaining sweet chilli sauce. Serve with wedges and peas.