It's time for surf and turf with this beautiful scotch fillet and prawn combination.
- 8 medium chat potatoes
- 80g baby rocket leaves
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chorizo, thinly sliced diagonally
- 12 medium green prawns
- 4 beef scotch fillets
- 4 tablespoons bought aioli
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes until partially cooked through. Cut into 5mm thick slices.
- Place the rocket leaves, vinegar and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and gently toss.
- Heat a large barbecue plate or char-grill on medium heat. Brush with a little of the remaining oil. Add the potato slices. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the chorizo and prawns. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until the chorizo is golden and the prawns are cooked through. Transfer to a large plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Brush the steaks with the remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Divide the potato, steaks and baby rocket among serving plates. Top the steaks with the chorizo, prawns and a dollop of aioli.