Try out this amazing Maltese dish and impress your family and friends
- 1 Garlic, crushed
- 1 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Rosemary
- 2 tbsp Capers
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Black Pepper, freshly ground
- Place the sun dried tomatoes in a food processor and chop to a coarse puree. Remove and reserve them.
- Drop in the rest of the ingredients and process into a puree, scraping the bowl, once or twice. Return the chopped olives/tomatoes to the processor, and mix briefly adding more oil if necessary. Serve with toasted crusty bread.