Try out this amazing Maltese dish and impress your family and friends
- 600 gr pork
- 100 gr bacon
- 400 gr peeled tomatoes
- Spoonful of tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- some carrots
- Some potatoes
- Half a cup of peas
- Half a cup of red wine
- Some olive oil
- Fresh cut parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- A cup of rice
- 1. Cut the onions, garlic, carrots and potatoes into small pieces. Then fry the olive oil for a few minutes.
2. Slice the pork and bacon into cubes and put them in the frying pan with the olive oil.
3. Insert the tomato paste and wine and stir well.
4. Continue cooking at a low temperature for 5 minutes before adding the tomatoes.
5. Cook the rice in hot water to serve it with the stew.
6. When you see that the meat has become soft add the peas, pepper and salt.
7. Serve the pork stew on top of the rice and as garnish use some cut parsley.