Jill loves the contrast of delicate steamed chicken with crunchy greens and a punchy wasabi dressing.
- 1/2 bunch spring onions
- 4 x 180g chicken breast fillets
- 300g snow peas, trimmed
- 2 zucchinis, halved lengthways, sliced
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
- Place a large steamer in a saucepan filled with 2cm water. Place over high heat and bring to the boil.
- Cut the spring onions in half. Finely slice the green tops on an angle, then trim the roots from the stalks.
- Rub the chicken with salt, then place in the steamer and steam for 6-8 minutes. Add the spring onion stalks, snow peas and zucchini, then steam for a further 8-10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, for the dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Remove the chicken from the steamer and thickly slice. Divide among 4 serving plates with the spring onion stalks, snow peas and zucchini. Spoon the dressing over the chicken, season with black pepper and serve with chives and chopped spring onion tops.