Cut into this perfectly tender steak served with thick-cut chips.
- 1.5kg brushed (sebago) potatoes, peeled, dried, cut into thick chips
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Porterhouse beef steaks
- Masterfoods steak seasoning
- 1 pkt salad mix, to serve (see note)
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line two large baking trays with baking paper. Combine the potatoes and 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season with salt. Spread over the trays. Bake, turning once, for 40-50 minutes.
- Heat a barbecue chargrill on a medium-high heat. Brush both sides of the steaks with the oil. Sprinkle both sides with the steak seasoning. Cook for 3 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Serve steaks with chips and salad.