This recipe is easy to make and really tasty! Try it out!
- 475g mashed potatoes
- 4 thick-cut beef rump steaks
- Olive oil, to grease
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 500g brussels sprouts, halved
- 50g butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan
- Heat the mashed potatoes according to packet instructions. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan on a medium-high heat. Grease the steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside, covered with foil, for 5 minutes to rest.
- Cook the brussels sprouts in the boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well and return to saucepan. Add the butter. Toss until butter has melted. Add the pine nuts, basil and parmesan. Toss through quickly. Serve steaks with potatoes and brussels sprouts.