Make sure to slice the potatoes thinly and spread evenly. Otherwise they will not cook properly. Preheat oven to 180oC.
- I large sea bass that fits into a large baking dish
- 6 tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 30 green olives
- 2 onions sliced
- 3 potatoes sliced
- 200ml water
- 70 ml oil
- 2 garlic gloves sliced
- Small bunch of parsley and mint chopped
- 1 lemon sliced
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Fill the cavity of the sea bass with some parsley, mint, capers and lemon slices (there should be some left over for the rest of the dish).
- Place into a baking dish.
- Place all other ingredients into a bowl (except the water and oil) and mix well.
- Place evenly into the baking dish and over the fish.
- Add the water into the dish and spread the oil evenly over the dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 1 hour.
- When 20 minutes cooking time is remaining add in the bread crumbs if you wish to.
- Check to make sure that the potatoes are cooked through.