This recipe is easy to make and really tasty! Try it out!
- 4 (about 800g) chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small thin baguette
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 6 thin slices (about 100g) pancetta, halved
- 3/4 cup (190g) good-quality whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 anchovy fillets, drained on paper towel
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 250g baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on high. Brush chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken on grill for 7 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside to rest. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, cut baguette into 5mm-thick slices. You will need about 16 slices. Place bread on an oven tray and sprinkle evenly with parmesan. Place pancetta on a wire rack over an oven tray. Bake baguette slices and pancetta for 7 minutes or until baguette is goldenbrown. Remove baguette from oven and continue cooking pancetta for a further 3 minutes or until crisp. Remove from oven and break into large pieces.
- Place mayonnaise, anchovies, lemon juice and freshly ground black pepper in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Stir in 1-2 teaspoons of water if mixture is too thick.
- Combine spinach, sliced chicken, half the croutons, half the pancetta and 1/3 of the mayonnaise mixture and toss to combine. Arrange among serving plates. Top with remaining croutons and pancetta and drizzle with remaining dressing.