This recipe is easy to make and really tasty! Try it out!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 300g spicy chipolata sausages (or sliced chorizo)
- 4 chicken breast fillets with skin*
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (pimenton)*
- 1 cup (250ml) dry white wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 400g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup (250ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 12 green olives
- 400g can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
- Mashed potato, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat the oil in a large casserole over medium-high heat. Cook sausages, turning, for 3-4 minutes until golden and almost cooked through. (For chorizo, cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until browned.) Remove and set aside. Season chicken and cook skin-side down for 1 minute until golden, then turn and cook for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Turn heat to medium, add onion to pan and stir for 2 minutes until soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add paprika and wine and cook for 1-2 minutes to slightly reduce. Add bay leaves, tomato and stock and bring to the boil. Return meat to pan, pushing it into sauce, cover and cook in oven for 20 minutes. Stir in olives and beans and bake for 5 minutes. Season, top with parsley and serve on mash.