Get your week off to a flying start with a fresh and vibrant seafood pasta.
- 350g dried spaghetti pasta
- 200g green round beans, trimmed, halved
- Olive oil spray
- 250g medium green prawns, peeled, deveined, halved lengthways
- 250g white fish fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- To make the pesto, place the basil, parsley, parmesan, pine nuts, lemon rind and garlic in the bowl of a food processor, and process until finely chopped. Add oil and water, and process until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente, adding the beans in the last 2-3 minutes of cooking. Drain, reserving 60ml (1/4 cup) of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over high heat. Spray with oil. Cook the prawns and fish, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add the spaghetti, beans and pesto to the seafood mixture. Toss to combine, adding enough of the reserved cooking liquid to coat the pasta. Divide the spaghetti mixture among serving bowls. Top with basil leaves.