Try out this amazing Maltese dish and impress your family and friends
- 800g of cuttlefish
- 1 onion
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 400g of spaghetti
- 150g of tomato concentrate
- A handful of parsley
- Olive oil
- 1 glass of white wine
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the cuttlefish, removing the guts but keeping the sac with the sepia intact.
- In a saucepan dry the cuttlefish, keeping the lid on.
- Add plenty of oil, the onion (chopped), the garlic, the parseley and the Â¬salt. Brown, pouring on the wine.
- Then add the tomato, water as required, and black pepper.
- Wait until it boils and then add the sepia (without the sacs) and the bay leaves. Cook on a low heat until the sauce thickens.
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted water; drain well and dress with the sauce.