For the ultimate steak sandwich simply oozing with smokey BBQ flavours, try this quick and easy 30-minute recipe.
- 4 Australian Beef Scotch Fillet Steaks
- 1/3 cup (95g) MasterFoods Squeezy Smokey BBQ Sauce
- 1 medium brown onion, thinly sliced
- Olive oil spray
- 8 slices Bakery Stone Baked Pane Di Casa*, toasted
- 1/3 cup (100g) Praise Deli Style Caramelised Onion Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 60g pkt Australian Baby Rocket
- 2 dill cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 tablespoons MasterFoods Squeezy Mild Chilli Sauce
- Combine steak and MasterFoods Squeezy Smokey BBQ Sauce in a shallow ceramic dish. Set aside for 10 mins to develop the flavours.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Spray steaks and onion with oil. Cook steaks for 3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook the onion on grill for 5 mins or until golden brown.
- Spread half the bread with Praise Deli Style Caramelised Onion Whole Egg Mayonnaise. Top with rocket, steak, onion, cucumber, MasterFoods Squeezy Mild Chilli Sauce and remaining bread.