Salty smoked salmon tastes divine on this skewer with the humble potato. Top with dill for the perfect seasoning and your canape menu takes a step towards heaven.
- 4 small chat potatoes, steamed, quartered, cooled
- 1/4 small iceberg lettuce, cut into 2cm pieces
- 4 slices smoked salmon, halved
- Fresh dill sprigs, to serve
- Thread 1 piece of potato, 1 piece of lettuce and 1 piece of salmon onto a skewer. Repeat with remaining potato, lettuce and salmon to make 8 skewers. Serve sprinkled with dill.