This fresh and vibrant chicken potato salad is a meal unto itself.
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1kg small chat potatoes
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 180ml (3/4 cup) Praise Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 250g smoked chicken breast, shredded
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 55g (1/3 cup) pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add the asparagus. Cook for 3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Transfer to a bowl of iced water. Drain.
- Add the potatoes to the boiling water. Cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Halve and transfer to a large bowl. Add the vinegar. Season. Toss to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Combine the Praise Whole Egg Mayonnaise, asparagus, potato, chicken, tomato and pine nuts in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Transfer to a large bowl or platter and top with basil.