Tender beef scotch fillet is perfectly paired with smashed peas, sweet cherry tomatoes and salty feta.
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups frozen peas
- 4 beef scotch fillet
- 80g feta, crumbled
- 1/3 cup small fresh basil leaves
- Dijon mustard, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place the tomatoes in a baking dish. Drizzle with half the oil and toss to coat. Roast for 15 minutes or until the skins start to split.
- Meanwhile, cook the peas in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain and return to the saucepan. Use a stab mixer to blend until a coarse puree forms. Season with salt and pepper. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Set aside for 3 minutes to rest.
- Divide the peas and steaks among serving plates. Top with the tomatoes. Sprinkle over the feta and basil. Serve with the mustard and bread.