This recipe is easy to make and really tasty! Try it out!
- 60ml milk
- 125ml (1/2 cup) cream
- 12 garlic cloves
- 2 eggs
- 30g unsalted butter, softened
- 6 slices white bread
- 4 (about 150g each) scotch fillet steaks
- 20ml (1 tablespoon) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine milk, cream and garlic in a saucepan and simmer over very low heat for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Strain, then whisk in eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Butter bread on both sides. Remove crusts and cut into small squares. Press bread into four 125ml (1/2-cup) non-stick muffin pans, then pour custard over. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest. Bake puddings in oven for 12 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Brush steaks with oil and cook for 1-2 minutes each side. Set aside beef to rest. Serve with Yorkshires and tomatoes, if desired.