This is an extravagant toast topping made from prawns, mayonnaise, chives, lemon rind and cream cheese.
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 150g prawns, cooked and peeled
- 75g Seafood Highlighter, sliced
- 120g roasted peppers, cut into strips
- 150g Dudoni feta, sliced
- 12 slices white crusty bread, toasted (e.g.. baguette)
- 1 lemon, finely grated, rind only
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, chives and lemon rind together. Fold through the prawns and seafood highlighter.
- Spoon the seafood mixture onto half the toasts. Arrange fetta and peppers onto remaining toasts. Serve immediately.