Take a quick shortcut and use ready-made pulled pork to make these drool-worthy burgers with a freshy, spicy mango salsa.
- 480g pkt Made Easy Slow Cooked Ready to Pull Pork
- 1 mango, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 red birds-eye chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- 60g pkt Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 4 Bakery Ciabatta Rolls, split
- Preheat oven to 200C. Heat the pork following packet directions, reserving any pan juices.
- Meanwhile, combine the mango, chilli, rocket and coriander in a medium bowl.
- Heat a barbecue grill on medium. Lightly toast the ciabatta, cut-side down, for 2 mins or until lightly charred.
- Place the ciabatta bases on serving plates. Top with the mango salad and the pulled pork. Drizzle with reserved pan juices and season. Top with ciabatta tops to serve.