Try this clever pairing of pork with caramelised peach and goat's cheese.
- 2 cups thinly shredded red cabbage
- 40g baby rocket leaves
- 1 avocado, flesh coarsely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 3 peaches, stone removed, cut into thick wedges
- 4 pork sirloin steaks
- 80g goat's cheese
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Place the cabbage, rocket and avocado in a large bowl. Mix 2 tablespoons of the oil with the juice and mustard in a small bowl. Season the salad with salt and pepper. Add half the dressing and toss gently.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the peach and cook for 2 minutes each side or until tender and golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan. Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Add to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Thinly slice pork sirloin steaks. Divide the steaks and salad among serving plates. Top the steaks with the peach and scatter the cheese over the salad. Drizzle the remaining dressing over the steaks and salad.