Here's a fish feast from the grill, with spinach pesto and a filling bean salad.
- 800g ling fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 x 150g tubs Wattle Valley Spinach & Parmesan Dip
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 420g can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- Combine the fish, half the dip and 1 tablespoon of oil in a large bowl. Season with pepper. Toss to coat. Thread onto soaked bamboo skewers.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook the skewers for 2-3 minutes each side or until light golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter beans, tomato, lemon rind, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of remaining oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Combine the remaining dip and oil in a small jug.
- Divide the salad and skewers among serving plates. Drizzle over the dip mixture.