This super fresh fish and pear salad is tossed together with pine nuts, parmesan and lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- 4 x 200g basa fillets
- 100g rocket
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 pears, cored, thinly sliced
- Whisk together oil, lemon juice and tarragon. Place fish in a shallow dish and pour over half the tarragon mixture. Turn to coat.
- Toss together remaining ingredients and remaining tarragon dressing. Set aside.
- Grill or pan-fry fish for 1-2 mins each side, until golden and cooked through. Serve with pear salad.