Try out this amazing Maltese dish and impress your family and friends
- 400g sugar
- 400g margarine
- 600g flour
- 600g coconut
- lemon zest
- 1. Mix the sugar and margarine and continue blending them until the mixture becomes like cream.
- 2. Then you can add the flour, vanilla, coconut and lemon zest.
- 3. Mix all the ingredients well.
- 4. Pick some of the mixture, roll it in your hand until it forms a ball.
- 5. Place the pastini in a dish.
- 6. Heat the oven at a medium temperature.
- 7. Put the dish in the oven for around ten minutes.
- 8. Let the pastini cool down before serving and put some jam on top of them.