Serve this flavoursome barbecue chicken on a bed of crunchy vegetable ribbons.
- 4 (about 800g) chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- Natural yoghurt, extra, to serve
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 2 carrots, peeled, trimmed
- 1 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Use a sharp knife to cut the chicken breasts in half widthways. Combine the yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, oregano, sugar and chilli in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken and turn to coat in the spice mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Brush a barbecue or char-grill pan with oil to grease and preheat on high. Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, to make the salad, use a vegetable peeler to peel the length of the cucumber and carrot to form ribbons. Place in a large bowl with the onion and coriander and toss to combine. Whisk the oil, lemon juice and paprika together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salad and gently toss to combine. Divide salad among serving plates. Top with the chicken and serve immediately with extra yoghurt, if desired.