Try out this amazing Maltese dish and impress your family and friends
- 4 tomatoes
- fresh pepper and Sea salt
- Fresh pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Black olives
- 1. Pre-heat the oven at a temperature of 200Â°C
- 2. Wash the tomatoes very well.
- 3. Slice them in half or quarter according to the size of the tomato.
- 4. Place them in a bowl and pour some olive oil, together with salt and pepper, mix well and place on a roasting tin.
- 5. Add the chopped garlic on top of the tomatoes and some more olive oil.
- 6. Leave them in the oven for 1 or 2 hours depending on how large the tomatoes are and when theyâ€™re ready, as a garnish pour some balsamic vinegar and a black olive.