Serve up a tasty meal in just 20 minutes with this open steak sandwich topped with caramelised onion relish.
- 4 thin Australian Beef Scotch Fillet Steaks
- 1 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 baby fennel bulbs
- 4 slices Wholemeal Quinoa Stone Baked Pane di Casa loaf
- 1/4 cup (75g) whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 roma tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 30g baby rocket leaves
- 1/3 cup (110g) Baxters Caramelised Onion Relish
- Sweet potato wedges, to serve
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Lightly spray the steaks with oil, then sprinkle with paprika and season. Cook for 2-3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, trim fennel bulbs. Using a mandoline or sharp knife, carefully slice the fennel as thinly as possible.
- Toast the bread. Combine the mayonnaise and garlic in a small bowl. Spread the toast with the mayonnaise mixture. Top with the tomato, rocket, fennel, steak and caramelised onion relish. Serve with sweet potato wedges.