Combine chicken, prawns and rice in this speedy Asian stir-fry.
- Olive oil spray
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek
- 1 (about 200g) single chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 250g peeled small green prawns
- 450g (3 cups) cooked white long-grain rice, chilled
- 1/2 small wombok (Chinese cabbage), hard core removed, finely shredded
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, thinly sliced
- Heat a wok over high heat. Spray with olive oil spray. Add half the egg and swirl to coat the base. Cook for 30 seconds or until just set. Transfer the omelette to a chopping board. Roll up and thinly slice. Repeat with remaining egg.
- Heat wok over high heat. Spray with olive oil spray. Add the onion, carrot and sambal oelek. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until golden. Add the prawns. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until prawns change colour.
- Add the rice, wombok and tomato to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Add half the omelette. Toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls. Top with cucumber and remaining omelette to serve.