Take advantage of seasonal fruit with this quick and tasty nashi pear and chicken bruschetta.
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cups poached chicken breast, shredded
- 1 nashi pear, thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 slices multigrain sourdough bread, chargrilled, to serve
- Toast walnuts at 180C/160C fan forced on a tray lined with baking paper for 5 minutes. Drizzle with honey. Bake for 2 minutes.
- Place shredded poached chicken breast, nashi pear, celery sticks, baby rocket leaves, mayo and Dijon mustard in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Place on 8 slices chargrilled multigrain sourdough bread. Sprinkle over nuts.