Warm up this winter with this speedy salmon laksa.
- 450g pkt hokkien noodles
- 300g skinless boneless salmon fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/4 cup Malaysian laksa paste
- 400g can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups fish or vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp lime juice, plus lime wedges to serve
- 1 bunch pak choy, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup coriander sprigs
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water and set aside for 5 mins to soften. Drain well. Divide among 4 bowls.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over high heat. Cook salmon for 1 min each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat a large saucepan over high heat. Cook laksa paste, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant. Add coconut milk and stock and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat. Add lime juice to taste. Stir in pak choy.
- Ladle laksa over noodles. Top with salmon pieces and sprinkle with bean sprouts and coriander. Serve immediately with lime wedges.