Picture a twilight party and this drink in hand... bliss!
- 2 cups ice cubes, crushed
- 185g (1 cup) canned lychees, drained reserving syrup, halved
- 125ml (1/2 cup) reserved lychee syrup
- 50ml Galliano Vanilla liqueur
- 30ml Cointreau liqueur
- 30ml vanilla vodka
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 180ml (3/4 cup) pineapple juice, chilled
- Fresh mint leaves, extra, to serve
- Divide the ice between two 450ml glasses. Add the lychees and syrup. Pour over the Galliano, Cointreau and vodka. Add the mint and stir to combine. Top with pineapple juice and extra mint.