A classic indulgence made over - but still sweet and decadent tasting!
- 200g Marie biscuits
- 90g light margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 250g light cream cheese
- 1 cup 98% fat-free plain yoghurt
- 425g fresh reduced-fat ricotta
- 2 1/2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 750g fresh strawberries, hulled
- Extra honey, to serve
- Preheat oven to 150C/130C fan-forced. Grease a 3cm deep, 20cm x 30cm (base) lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges of pan.
- Process biscuits until fine crumbs. Add margarine and ginger. Process until combined. Press biscuit mixture over base of prepared pan. Cover. Refrigerate.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, yoghurt, ricotta and flour until combined. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until combined. Add honey. Beat until smooth and combined. Pour mixture over prepared base.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until top is just firm to touch. Turn off oven. Cool cheesecake in oven with door ajar for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until cold.
- Arrange strawberries on top of cheesecake. Drizzle with extra honey. Serve.