We've tweaked your favourite cafe cake for minimum guilt and maximum flavour!
- 1 cup 98% fat-free vanilla yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mashed banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 cups pure icing sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 7cm-deep, 11cm x 21cm (base) loaf pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang on all sides.
- Whisk yoghurt, honey and eggs together in a large jug. Combine flours, bicarbonate of soda and sugar in a bowl. Make a well in centre. Add yoghurt mixture and banana. Whisk to combine. Stir in raspberries. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean (cover cake loosely with foil if over-browning during cooking). Stand cake in pan for 5 minutes. Turn, top side up, onto a wire rack to cool.
- Make icing: Whisk icing sugar and water together in a bowl. Stand for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Using a spatua, spread icing over top of cake. Set aside for 30 minutes to set. Serve.