This recipe is easy to make and really tasty! Try it out!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus 1 teaspoon extra
- 4 (about 160g each) skinless firm white fish fillets (such as snapper or blue-eye)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup (75g) roasted peeled hazelnuts*, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 200g sugar snap peas, topped
- 150g packet mixed sprouts* (such as alfalfa, mung bean and snow pea)
- 100g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large ovenproof frypan over high heat. Cook fish for 1 minute on each side, then remove pan from heat. Combine parsley, nuts, Dijon and remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a bowl, then press mixture on top of fillets. Transfer pan to the oven for 6-8 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook sugar snaps in boiling water for 1 minute, then drain and rinse in cold water. Remove snow pea sprouts from the mix and roughly chop, then place in a bowl with the sugar snap peas, tomatoes, remaining sprouts and extra oil. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, and toss to combine.
- Serve fish with salad and lemon wedges.