This juicy steak tastes as good as it looks and is ready in less than half an hour.
- 4 x 150g beef rump steaks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 120g bag four leaf salad mix
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 450g can baby beets, drained, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 x 350g jar marinated fetta, reserving 2 tablespoons marinating oil
- Brush steaks with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Cook steaks for 2 to 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Stand steaks, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Combine salad leaves, chickpeas and beets in a large bowl. Top with onion and fetta. Drizzle over marinating oil. Toss to combine.
- Serve steaks with salad.