Enjoy sweet chocolate treats guilt and gluten free with this Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcake recipe.
- 1 cup rice flour
- 3/4 cup cornflour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- Whipped cream and cocoa powder, to serve
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper patty cases.
- Sift combined flours, cocoa and soda together into a large bowl. Stir in sugar.
- In a jug, whisk together buttermilk, butter, eggs. Fold into dry ingredients. Add raspberries and lightly mix.
- Spoon mixture evenly into patty cases until 2/3 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely. When ready to serve, slice tops off, top with cream, return tops and dust with cocoa powder.