Gluten-free needn't mean free of flavour. No-one should live without chocolate brownies!
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 1/2 cup potato starch (potato flour)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Cocoa
- 1 cup rice bran oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- Preheat oven to 195°C/175°C fan-forced. Grease a 3cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm (base) lamington pan. Line with baking paper.
- Place sugar, flour, walnuts, cocoa powder, oil, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out with moist crumbs clinging. Cool in pan. Cut into 12 pieces. Serve dusted with cocoa.