This gluten free banana and raspberry loaf is delicious enough for everyone to enjoy!
- 250g Nuttelex spread
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising gluten-free flour
- 1 cup soy flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum (see tip)
- 2 cups mashed banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease two 7cm-deep, 11cm x 18cm loaf pans. Line with baking paper, allowing 2cm overhang at long ends.
- Using an electric mixer, beat spread, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Sift flours, bicarbonate of soda and gum into a bowl. Stir in half the flour mixture and half the banana. Add remaining flour mixture and banana. Stir to combine. Fold through raspberries.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pans. Smooth tops. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in centre of loaves comes out clean. Stand in pans for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool.