Asian spices make this simple fish dinner extra special.
- 4 (200g each) Jewfish or blue-eye trevalla cutlets
- 5cm piece ginger, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 shallots, trimmed, finely shredded
- Steamed baby bok choy, to serve
- Line a large bamboo steamer with non-stick baking paper. Place the fish in the steamer, top with ginger and drizzle with soy sauce. Cover with a lid.
- Place the steamer over a saucepan or wok of simmering water and steam for 5 minutes. Scatter over the shallots and steam for 1 minute or until just wilted and the fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve the fish with the steamed bok choy.