Impress your family with these tasty garlic and rosemary T-bone steaks served with warm potato salad.
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 4 (1.2kg) Australian beef T-bone steaks
- 700g chat potatoes, halved
- 2 red capsicum, seeded, cut into thick strips
- 3/4 cup (120g) pitted Kalamata olives
- 100g rocket
- Preheat oven to 200C. Combine oil, rosemary, garlic, lemon zest and 2 teaspoons juice in a small jug. Season with salt and pepper. Place T-bone steaks in a large glass or ceramic dish. Pour over half the marinade over the steaks, tossing to coat. Set aside.
- Place potatoes and capsicum on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with remaining marinade. Roast for 30 mins. Add olives and roast for a further 10 mins or until potatoes are golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, preheat a chargrill or BBQ plate over medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 3 mins each side for medium-rare. Rest steaks for 5 mins.
- Place potato mixture in a bowl. Add rocket and toss to combine. Serve steaks with warm potato salad.