Fish and chips get a healthy makeover in this delicious dinner idea.
- 400g sweet potato, peeled, cut into fries
- 1 teaspoon rice bran oil
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1 egg
- 360g white fish fillets, cut into portions
- 1/2 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style No Added Sugar Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped gherkins
- 1/2 eschalot, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped dill
- Preheat Philips Airfryer to 180C.
- Place sweet potato and oil in a medium bowl and toss to coat. Place in basket. Arrange separating grill on top of sweet potato.
- Combine breadcrumbs and rind on a shallow plate. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk egg on another shallow plate. Dip fish into egg to cover, then press into breadcrumbs to coat. Lightly spray with oil and place on separating grill. Place basket in Airfryer. Cook for 12 minutes or until fries are golden and tender and fish is golden and the flesh flakes with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine yoghurt, gherkins, eschalot, chives and dill in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve fish with sweet potato fries and homemade tartare sauce.