This exotic combination showcases the best of Australian summer produce.
- 150g snow peas
- 500g fettuccine
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 16 medium green prawns, shelled, de-veined, tails on
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 cup thickened cream
- 3 mangoes, peeled and cut into thin slices
- Blanch the snow peas in boiling, salted water for one minute, then refresh under cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Cook the fettuccine in a large pan of boiling, salted water according to the packet directions. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes until prawns have turned pink. Remove prawns and set aside. Return pan to the heat and add herbs, cream and snow peas. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Toss pasta with cream sauce, mango slices and cooked prawns.