An Egyptian spice mix of roasted nuts, seeds and spices adds fast flavour to succulent chicken breasts.
- 1 bunch Dutch (baby) carrots, trimmed, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1â„4 cup Almond and pistachio dukkah (see related recipe)
- 4 small chicken breast fillets
- 1 baby red cos lettuce heart, leaves separated
- 60g baby rocket
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Place carrots in a small baking paper-lined roasting pan. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine lemon rind, dukkah and remaining oil in a small bowl. Rub all over chicken. Place chicken in a separate baking paper-lined roasting pan.
- Roast chicken and carrots for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and carrots are tender. Slice chicken.
- Meanwhile, make Honey dressing: Whisk honey, vinegar and oil in a bowl.
- Arrange lettuce, rocket, carrot, mint, parsley and fetta on serving plates. Drizzle with dressing. Top with sliced chicken. Serve.